The Tournament of Towns, State College, PA, 2019
The Tournament of Towns,
an international mathematical competition for school students.
- Local organizers: Alexei Novikov and Anton Petrunin
- When: 11am–4pm (you can leave earlier)
- O-level (basic): October 13, 2019
- A-level (advanced): October 27, 2019
- Before you come: Please write an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org which includes
- Student's name.
- Level (A, O or both).
- Student's grade.
The A-level is comparable in its difficulty
with the International Mathematical Olympiads,
the O-level is somewhat simpler.
On each level of each round, only the best scores for 3 problems are taken into account.